Wednesday 25 June 2014

I've not forgotten you...

Hello fellow learners!

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I've not forgotten you nor have I stopped writing.  I've just temporarily stopped writing here.


Some time ago I was asked to blog over at accredible.com.  Since then I've started taking a course in gamification at OpenLearning and I am blogging each week at blog.accredible.com.  I will provide the links below for each week that I have done thus far.




Week 1 Introduction




“Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do, and that Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.” ~ The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
 “He had discovered a great law of human action, without knowing it–namely, that in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to attain.” ~ The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

Week 2 Strategic Use of Games




Week 3 Application to Education




I hope you find them as interesting or amusing as you did the posts from #BlendKit2014! 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment